WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last modified 5 April 2018
PLEASE NOTE PATENTATTORNEYSYDNEY.NET.AU IS NOT A LAW FIRM AND DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. ANY INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM OR PROVIDED BY PATENTATTORNEYSYDNEY.NET.AU IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. IF LEGAL ADVICE IS REQUIRED THE CUSTOMER SHOULD CONTACT A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE PASSED ON TO A LAWYER SO THEY MAY CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR ENQUIRY.
* Client means the users who are given the opportunity to receive quotes.
* Legal Professional means an Australian lawyer with a valid practising certificate in one of the Australian States and Territories or other professionals qualified to provide legal services (e.g., migration agent, conveyancer, patent attorney or trade mark attorney);
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
* The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
* This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
* You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
* These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
* These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
* You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
* In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
* Our online service on the world wide web is designed to allow you to complete a Questionnaire form for the purpose of obtaining a quote from a Legal Services Provider. We offer an introduction service to Clients and Legal Service Providers. Where following completion of the Questionnaire form we are unable to provide you with a quote, we will endeavor to obtain and provide you with a quote based on the information provided to us by you, but we do not guarantee that you will receive a quote from a Legal Service Providers.
* The Website is intended for the use of any person (within or outside Australia) who intends to engage Australian-based Legal Service Providers.
* PatentAttorneySydney.net.au uses an online website to facilitate engagement between Legal Professionals and Clients seeking legal assistance. The website provides Clients with access to Legal Professionals on the PatentAttorneySydney.net.au website.
* A Client may submit a quote request (an invitation to tender) by completing a form provided by the Website or the PatentAttorneySydney.net.au website.
* When completing the form, the Client must provide a sufficiently detailed description of the Client’s legal requirements and any other relevant information and/or documents.
* Submitting a quote request does not form a lawyer/client relationship and is not protected by legal-client privilege. Notwithstanding the same, PatentAttorneySydney.net.au takes every reasonable effort to ensure the privacy of briefs and other personal messengers on our Website, however, PatentAttorneySydney.net.au cannot guarantee confidentiality.
* Upon submission of a quote request, the Client may receive quotes from the Legal Professionals.
* The Legal Professionals are provided with your contact details including your name, email and phone number in order to make contact and scope the quote request. You agree that by submitting a quote request, you consent to these Legal Professionals contacting you. You may receive a call an individual Legal Professional that has been given the opportunity to quote.
* The Client should not rely on any information contained in a quote and in no way should it be seen as specific legal advice.
Payments to PatentAttorneySydney.net.au
* PatentAttorneySydney.net.au does not provide nor charge for legal services. PatentAttorneySydney.net.au is entitled to charge a fee for each job facilitated by PatentAttorneySydney.net.au in exchange for the introduction services PatentAttorneySydney.net.au provides to Legal Professionals.
If you wish to notify us about anything relating to the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com